Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Mylee & Khloee - Best Friends

I had the chance to watch my cute little niece, Khloee this weekend while her parents went camping (after out last attempt to camp, I don't blame them for not wanting to take her). I was so excited to have her the whole weekend...than Aaron told me he was leaving for Montana and I would be all alone with the babies and a 2-year-old. I was still excited but a little nervous, until Jan (my wonderful mother-in-law) told me she was wanted to take Austin for the weekend while they went to a baseball tournment. I figured Austin would love to watch baseball all weekend and be with his grandparents so I said yes!

So it was going to be an all girl's weekend (I had my sister's dog Spice, too). :)

We had so much fun! It was so cute watching the girls play together. I had to run to the store Friday night and everyone thought they were twins...and I got a lot of, "oh cute!" comments!

Saturday night we painted toenails and watched Twilight (well the girls fell asleep and it was just Austin and I - he came home early).

Here are some pictures:

Khloee & Mylee playing outside

Thought this was so cute
They crawl the same
Getting into trouble together while I try to edit pictures
Khloee - who wouldn't love a face like that! :)
Playing in a bubble bath
I think Khloee likes her picture taken
As you can tell from the pictures the girls LOVE playing together! I am glad my sister trusted me with Khloee and I would take her again in a heartbeat! :) I just wish they lived closer to us (Utah isn't far but it's far enough I can't see this little sweetie everyday).
Thanks Cyndee for letting Mylee play with Khloee all weekend!! We miss her already!

3 comments:

Tony and Shani said...

I am very jealous of your girls weekend. It looks like you had a blast!

Shelley Patterson said...

How fun! I love the picture of them getting ready to crawl- that is adorable!

Jesse and Brooke Ward said...

Those two look like so much fun! I love the picture of them crawling the same!