Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

"Lions and Tigers and Bears"

"Oh my!"

We decided since our camping trip got ruined that we would take the kids to the Tautphaus Park Zoo in Idaho Falls. It's no San Diego zoo but it was kind of nice to see the whole place within an hour!

Austin's favorite part was the Lions. He got all excited and yelled, "Simba!" - his new favorite movie is The Lion King...so every Lion was Simba.

Mylee's favorite was the little monkeys - she sat up in the stroller, got wide-eyed and just grinned at them (pretty cute). She also liked the penguins.
Here are some pics:


"Simba!"

Mylee checking out the monkeys



Austin and Mylee


Looking at the penguins

Austin cried and cried to go see this guy and when we went to see him he wouldn't even touch him, he was scared of him. My son is a little weenie! :) Aaron had to force Austin to touch him!

No comments: