Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas in Utah

Christmas Day Was spent with the McLaughlan Family. We woke up and opened presents...



Jan got the family boogie boards and snorkeling gear for Hawaii. Aaron's favorite gift from his mom was the TV series: Everybody Loves Raymond & King of Queens. My favorite gift was a sewing machine (thanks a million Jan) what I have wanted for a long time - now I just have to learn how to use it! Austin and Mylee got some cute clothes. But the present we all look forward to it the McLaughlan annual Christmas trip!!! This year it was Hawaii! :)

Mylee and Grandma Dodie
I hope no one is offended by this picture but I had to post it...
Let me explain first before you think it's a nude shot -
Jan bought Aaron and Brent Spedoes for the trip as a joke
But the joke was on her when they decided to actually model them
I censored them out because I don't think they would appreciate me
posting it on the web!

The early the next morning we drove to Las Vegas to catch our plane to Hawaii!

1 comment:

The Brendles said...

Oh man, so glad you censored that pic, Jan is hilarious can't believe she bought them speedos!!! Looks like you guys had an amazing time! So cool you get to go as a WHOLE family!