Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Monday, December 21, 2009

2-month Collage

Well since Mylee is going to be 3-months-old on Christmas I thought I'l post her 2-month collage. :) I know I was lucky I even got the pictures taken in time!



I wanted to do her 2-month collage with her in her blessing dress which my mom made and the blessing blanket she is laying on was made by my mother-in-law. Oh and her cute bow I made myself and same with our matching braclets - I know I am loving having a little girl to make things for.

I even think I might start selling baby braclets and bows (what do you guys think? good or bad idea?)

3 comments:

Shelley Patterson said...

I think your bows and bracelets are super cute! That is a great collage of Mylee by the way. I love that saying too.

Micah and Jen said...

I think it's a truely fabulous idea! YOU should start a studio/craft boutique...oh wait, someone else already did that....BUT, maybe they could use a little competition???? I LOVE all your stuff and you are soooo super talented! :) YOu could do it!!!!

Dune Monkeys said...

I would buy them if I had a girl!