Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Austin - Sweet & Funny

So today I was feeding Mylee and I heard Austin wimper in his room for a second than it went silent (I couldn't check on him right away because I was nursing Mylee) so a minute or so later he comes into my room dragging about 5 blankets with a big grin on his face - so cute! I noticed the one blanket was in his crib...so I am guessing he was wimpering because it wasn't easy to get. He brought all of his blankets by me and laid down. He just looked up at me with a smiled...so sweet!

He is such a little kid now and is picking up on new things everyday. He is very silly and I love that I am able to spend my days at home with him. He really does entertain me! I figured since I am a terrible scrapbooker and journaler (is that a word) that I would use this blog this month as my scrapbook/journal of the Sweet and funny things Austin is doing! This will force me to actually write down the sweet and funny things about him until I have time to sit down and put all of this in his baby book!

Yesterday I will count as day 1:

Day 1 - Loves to help with his sister

Day 2 - Loves his blankets
(Seriously this kid has to take a blanket everywhere he goes)

lets see if I actually follow through with it everyday (until Christmas).

2 comments:

Shelley Patterson said...

What a cutie! I can't believe how big he is getting.

The Dahlke Family said...

I have been meaning to call you... I know that you had a baby- I left you a text of congarulations! :) I hope that you are doing well- we will be in Idaho for the holidays. It looks like we will be in Blackfoot for Christmas day for a couple of days and then in Downey until the 29th. Not too long, but long enough! Maybe we could get together sometime~