Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Tis' the Season....to be sick!

Well as you have noticed I haven't blogged anymore of my little boy...that's because he has been sick. He has been fighting a bug for the last 2 weeks and they don't really know what. It gets really frustrating because I feel so helpless and I can't really give him anything to make him feel better. I think he is also fighting an ear infection because his left ear is draining really bad. Poor kid has snot coming out of his nose like a running faucet and his ear looks the same! I guess I could continue his daily pictures but it hasn't been pretty lately. His wonderful diarrhea has been back for a while now...that's always fun. In two days I have cleaned crap out of the tub, a carseat, high chair, and a million outfits (but so far we haven't had to throw away any shoes). He doesn't want to eat.....not even FRIES (the kid loves fries). He threw up some fries last week and hasn't touched any since. I am just praying that he starts to feel better soon and Mylee doesn't catch the bug- I thought he was feeling a little better Sunday afternoon but I was wrong. Aaron is also sick = AGAIN!....but we have a z-pack for him so I pray it works this time. So much for the flu shot, huh! We all got the flu shot and everyone has been sick once or twice since! But I guess we haven't gotten the swine flu so it has served it's purpose! And hopefully everyone feels better before we leave for Hawaii...if not I guess what better place to feel crappy then on a warm beach! :)

Hope everyone else is happy and healthy!

3 comments:

Shelley Patterson said...

Hope you all start feeling better! I feel bad for you guys.

Chelsi said...

Yuck! That doesn't sound fun at all. I hope he gets feeling better.

Skye said...

Sorry about Austin! Hope he gets feeling better. This bug going around is nasty. And I have to agree with you about our lives being almost identical (except for the Hawaii trip..haha)...2 year old boys, newborn baby girls, and sickness.
Hope your family gets feeling better in time for your Hawaii trip!!!