Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve & Brendle Bowl-off

Christmas Eve was when we let the kids open their presents from us since we would be in Utah for Christmas...



Austin got a tool bench and cars - he loves his cars




There wasn't much to get Mylee besides clothes since she was 3-months-old on Christmas. She did get a little play center for when she is 6-months and a book.


The first Annual Christmas Eve Brendle Family Bowl-off



Aaron helping Austin bowl

Bowen really got into it



Danielle helping Kyler bowl



Steve helping Khloee bowl


After we let the little kids take a few turns it was down to business for the adults. Each couple was their own team...Besides my mom and brother James (I think it's was an unfair matchup since the are the ones that bowl the most and are the best). It wasn't much of a surprise that they won but since they weren't technically a couple team it's only fair to say that Aaron and I won the bowl-off :) I am so glad we started this tradition it was a lot of fun!


After the Bowl-off we went to my parents house and did our gift exchange.


Here is Austin and Mylee in their new PJs
It was funny because Austin was only 22 months old and I had to buy him 4T
and Mylee was 3-months (so I bought 3-6 months) and her PJs drowned her.

I had to throw in this picture of Mylee and my dad - it was so cute she fell asleep in his arms.


After we left my parents house we finished packing and headed to Utah.

No comments: