Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Cute Pictures

I just wanted to share some cute pictures of the kiddos!

I love my kiddos!
Sweet little Mylee dressed as a present

She sure does LOVE to smile

I always told myself I would never be one of those mothers who put those huge bows on their baby girl...well I guess I didn't know how cute mine would look! :)
And it looks like a bow on a present - she has totally been the best Christmas present EVER!
I pulled out Austin's old baby toy and Mylee was really into it. It was so cute. Made me happy because she actually layed there for a little while. When Austin was this age he was already rolling over and wasn't interested in the toy at all!
A little update on Austin...he seems to be feeling better, still has the runny nose and his ear is still leaking (it's getting pretty bad). We are taking him into the clinic today to see if something is wrong since it has been leaking for over 5 days now. I hope it's nothing to bad because we have that LONG plane ride on Sunday. Guess we will see.

Hope everyone is enjoying the holiday time!
p.s. as of December 17th Mylee has found her laugh and she almost weighs 9 lbs!

3 comments:

Micah and Jen said...

I know, don't you just LOVE the giant bows! I was the same way before they were born, and then I couldn't stop myself! :) But, it ends once they learn to take them off....sad! :( But new and fun things come along with them getting bigger. Hope little Austin gets feeling better. We miss him in nursery!

Shelley Patterson said...

I can't believe how small she is, but she sure is adorable!

Unknown said...

What cute kids!! I hope everything with Austin goes good. Have a Merry Christmas!