Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

2 Months Old

So my little baby girl is already 2 months old! It has gone by to fast!
Mylee had her 2-month checkup yesterday and here are her stats:

Weight: 8 lbs. 5 oz.
Length: 21 inches
(don't remember head measurements)

Yeah she is still tiny! I looked it up and she is in the 5th percentile for weight and height! It's so crazy because Austin has always been in the 90th or above percentile! It looks like my kids are complete opposites! Mylee is pretty much at the same weight and height as Austin was when he was born. I guess my milk isn't as good as it used to be! :)

As for milestones the doctor says she is right where she should be.
She is sleeping pretty well (about 5-6 hours at night). Still naps decent during the days...but there are always those sleepless nights and days once and a while!

She loves: smiling, baths, being naked, Austin, her swing, Christmas music, being swaddled and having her butt patted.
She doesn't like: being on her belly, yelling, her car seat (when awake), cold milk, and binkies (I can't get her to take one anyways),

And Austin is starting to really adore his little sister...I already know he is going to be protective. He likes to help out by bringing me her bottle, binkie, and blanket. He even talks to her in a sweet baby talk voice and tries to cuddle and give kisses (like mom does). It's so cute! She smiles at him all the time.

Here are some pictures from today:


I love this first one...she is smiling at Austin - so precious!

I think these two are going to be great buddies!

2 comments:

Shelley Patterson said...

Wow, she is SO tiny! She is going to be petite from the sounds of it! It's amazing how different siblings can be. But she sure is adorable!

Unknown said...

She is so cute! I can't believe how fast time goes by, 2 months already, wow.