Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Friday, January 15, 2010

Las Vegas

Went we got back into Las Vegas from Kauai we decided to stay a few days since we were already there. We stayed on the strip and just enjoyed the sights.

We got the chance to see the World's Largest Classic Car Showroom, it was really neat and amazing to see how much some of the cars were worth!

Mylee


My favorite was this old 1958 Beardmore Taxi Cab
It was only worth $14,500 but It was really cute!


These were probably the most rare and worth the most in the whole showroom
1960 Rolls Royce Phantom V James Young Coupe
They were the only 2 built
each worth $1,500,000


And here is Austin falling asleep while he eats his fries.

As you can tell we had a WONDERFUL vacation!!!

No comments: