Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Rolling Over

I have been such a horrible blogger lately! Austin and I are sick and the whole family stayed home from church today so I figured I'd jump on really quick and do a little post.

Mylee's 3 month Portraits


Little miss Mylee is getting stronger everyday...but it seems like she isn't growing much. She rolled over for the first time Jan. 15th and hasn't stopped since! It's amazing how you kids reach their milestones at different times. Austin was rolling over at 2 months, Mylee was 4 months (maybe it's because I didn't do much tummy time with Mylee and I never made her work at it...I don't want her moblie yet). At 4 months Austin was sitting up on his own. I don't think Mylee will be doing that anytime soon. It's just so different having a small baby.

here are some pictures of her first roll...




Our little boy will be 2-years-old next months - CRAZY!

Well that's what has been going on at the Mc Household...oh and Aaron has been working day and night to get his, "MAN CAVE" done. I will post pictures when it is done

2 comments:

Jenni said...

She's getting so big! And the man cave isn't going to include any dead animals is it??? Good luck! :) Hope you all get feeling better ASAP!

Skye said...

They grow up too fast!!! I can't believe Mylee is rolling over so well. My little one isn't yet...but I'm like you and I'm not pushing her too much :)