Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Sick again....or should I say STILL

Well my little buddy is sick again. He has a terrible runny nose and a horrible cough, he sounds like he has a hard time breathing but Aaron took him in (a different doctor again) and they said he was just teething and it was irritating his ear so he gave us ear drops which Austin hates. I already knew he was teething but I was just worried about how congested he was sounding. And he is so whining....I guess he's been whining for a while now. Yesterday he was coughing so hard he made himself throwup. But I can see his top tooth coming in. He is looking so grown up. He goes in tomorrow to see his ear doctor for a checkup on his tubes. Than he has his one year checkup next week....that's 3 doctors visits within a week plus shots are scheduled for next week also....I can't wait until he is out of this stage. It's amazing, for a baby who wasn't ever sick until he turned 9 months, he sure has made up for it these past 3 months. I just feel so bad for the little guy. But he does have his moments of greatness where he is so much fun to be around and all he does is laugh.

3 comments:

Jenn & Kiddos said...

Poor little man! Hope he gets ironed out here quick! Be aggressive with your doctors. The squeaky wheel gets the grease!

Unknown said...

Kaden was never sick either until right after his first birthday and then it was one thing after another - from ear infections to a basic cold that turned to RSV overnight and nearly landed us in the hospital. We were ready to have tubes put in his ears and then spring settled in and he got better. I hope your little guy starts feeling better soon!

Micah and Jen said...

Poor little guy! I hope he gets feeling better soon!!!