Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

He Walks, and he Talks....

I can't believe I haven't posted my little man walking yet. He actually took his first steps when he was about 9-10 months but I think with all his ear problems he just didn't have his balance. But in the past couple of weeks he has just taken off....when he feels good. So maybe the ear tubes helped with that. But here is a quick video of his walking a little...he always gets distracted by his toys. Yesterday he was about running...so I am in for a treat! And yes he is talking a lot. I am so proud I taught his to say, "what's that" and point...it's more like, "wasssdat" and he points but it's too cute. And he has "dad" down of course (been saying that since he was about 9 months) and says "mom" when I bug him a lot. Other than that he just likes to jabber on and on.

I will have to see if I can get him to talk on video so you can all hear him. It took forever just to get him walking on video.

5 comments:

The WIlloughby Family said...

That is seriously SOOO cute!! You are in trouble Misty, well good luck!

Chelsi said...

Mile stones are the best! Hope you guys are doing fantastic.

Leah Stallings Fine Art Photography said...

So cute! Look at him go! That is so great!

Shelley Patterson said...

Good luck! It's so much fun when they first start walking and then it's trouble! But it also is a lot of fun to see them accomplish so much.

Skye said...

What a big boy!!! He is growing up so fast and is so cute. Sorry about all the ear problems I hope everything is better from here on out.