Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Happy 1 year Austin

Yeap my little buddy is a year old today. Crazy how fast it went by. It is definately a bitter-sweet day. On one hand I love to see him grow up and discover new things but on the other hand he is my baby boy!

He has his year check tomorrow so I will post about his weight and height then. Im sure it will be big numbers...like always :)

But I figured I would post some pics of how much he has changed in the last year.


Ok so looking back on his pictures totally made me cry. I don't even remember him being so tiny. He sure has changed. I don't have any year portraits yet but hopefully when he is back to his happy self I will get those done.

Happy Birthday Buddy - do me a favor and stop growing up so fast! :)

Remember mommy loves you and no matter how big you get, you will always be my little monkey!

3 comments:

Micah and Jen said...

That first year goes so fast....and then get go by even faster! He's a cute little man and we are so happy to know you guys! We'll have to do a playdate at the park once it warms up a little ! :) Happy Birthday Big Guy!!!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Austin! I hope you get feeling better soon.

DaneeDee said...

BUDDY...aunt NeNe doesn't want you to grow anymore i totally started to cry i miss you being that little...your such a hand ful now i love you so much more but STOP growing your making me feel OLD!! uhh....I love you goober!!