Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Monday, December 8, 2008

We need your address....

Hey everyone! I know I haven't posted anything for a while - life is crazy! You know how it is with the holidays. I am just trying to get our family Christmas letter done so I need everyone's address. If you don't want a letter, don't give me your address.....but if you want one, please give me your address. I will be mailing them out on the 10th.

Thanks!

If you don't want to put your address in a comment just e-mail me (little_brendle@hotmail.com)

2 comments:

Jenn & Kiddos said...

3082 W. Roxborough Park
WVC, UT. 84119

Love from Minnesota said...

1 - 2nd St. S.
Apt. 5-209
Fargo, ND 58103