Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Happy 4 Year Anniversary

December 11th was our 4 year anniversary....crazy how time flies. It just seems like yesterday we were in our apartment newley married. It has been a wonderful 4 years and I could not ask for a better husband. I think I fall for him all over again every time he smiles at me. And my amazing husband got me this gorgeous painting for our anniversary....


It is called, "Take my hand" by Greg Olsen. The first time I saw this picture it pulled at my heart, I absolutely LOVE this painting.

Thanks again babe for giving this to me!! I love you - it's been 4 wonderful years! Here's to many, many, many more! :)

No comments: