Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Cruise Photos

Yes my Austin is a ham when it comes to pictures

Our little Family

Chelsee making footprints in the sand with Austin

My little ham chillin in his beach chair

They thought they could all stand on the floaty in the middle of the ocean...it was funny to watch them try and fall in.

Playing in the ocean

Our Ship "Sky"

Resting after the exciting day at the beach

trying to keep his balance on the sand
Aaron trying to be in Mindee and Brent's family picture


Our familly on the beach of Nassu

This is too cute!

Austin loves his Grandpa

Mindee, Chelsee, & Danee singing "Redneck Woman"

Dan singing "Teddy Bear" and Austin trying to help


The Family

Keagan & KarLee bulding sand castles

What a little stud!!

1 comment:

Jenn & Kiddos said...

Looks like you had such a fun time!! I am just wondering who Ryan is. Hope Austin's tubes will help his poor little ears. I have heard they work wonders!