Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

We are back!!!

I know I have been a slacker on blogging this month. But so much has been going on! We just got back from our trip Saturday. And my camera got left behind....I know that is so unlike me, I about started to cry! But I will get some photos from my mother-in-law and post them when I can. I think I am going to post them in order of when they happend. So when you check back look through all of December's posts! It's good to be home but Im not gonna lie.....I miss the beach!! :) Hope everyone had a great Christmas!

2 comments:

Leah Stallings Fine Art Photography said...

We did have a great Christmas! How was yours? It was just too much fun to have little ones for the holidays they sure do brighten everything up don't they! And yes I did get new lights and I love them!

Micah and Jen said...

So glad you guys are back.....eventhough I am sure you would much rather have stayed at the beach than come home to a few feet of snow! :) Glad your Christmas was great and can't wait to see all your pictures! :)