Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Disney Animal Kingdom Photos

KarLee, Keagan, & Dan playin the drums

The cute baby elephant

The Dinosaur ride, Keagan was pretty scared

Austin and the Mickey Grandma Jan bought him

Danee, Austin, and me on the ride back to the car

Aaron and Austin getting ready to go into the 3D Bug's Life show

This was Aaron's fav. part of the trip. Austin got to meet Meko and he LOVED him so much. It was too cute. He was squealling and smiling. He kept laughing at him and wanting to touch him. It was precious, you could have make a commercial out of it! :)

Here is a great family photo! Austin had the same hair style at Terk

KarLee & Keagan with Timon

Ryan, Keagan, & KarLee with Pluto

No comments: