Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas at home

We finally made it home the day after Christmas (because of the bad snow storm Christmas morning we were stuck in Utah). We didn't really have our Christmas until the 27th because we were so tired when we got home. So after we took Austin to the doctor (and found out he has another ear infection) we came home and opened Austin and Aaron's presents.
Everyone's stocking - yes even our pets get presents

Our tiny little tree

Finally we have all of the Friends seasons

Austin got a cute little monkey with a real star registry

Aaron's new calendar

He was so excited

He looks so grown up

Me and my little boy - we had a very blessed Christmas!!!

1 comment:

Shelley Patterson said...

Sounds like you guys had fun. And I'm glad you got the last Friends season. I don't know what I'd do without them. :)