Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas in Utah

Every year on Christmas Eve the McLaughlan family has a big party where everyone gathers to eat, sing carols, and welcome Santa. And Austin wasn't to sure he like the big guy. He was ok for a second but quickly started bawling.


After he opened his Santa gift and saw it had wheels he finally clamed down.


Christmas morning we stayed with Grandma Dodie. It was really fun this year with Austin. He loved the wrapping paper.

He loved all of the books he got.


And all of the cars

Don't you just love his Christmas PJ's - he's my little monkey!


KarLee jamming out on her new guitar,
Aaron helped her and Keagan learn how to jam out.

Grandpa & Austin

I don't know if he liked the paper or boxes better.

Mindee with the picture I did for her family

Me opening my wonderful, thoughtful gift from Aaron.
Rock Band for the Wii...yippy (we ended up returning it :)

No comments: