Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

10 Months....going on 24 Months

So my not so little baby boy is 10 months old and he can wear 18-24 month clothes!! It's crazy how tall Austin is. When he went into the doctor last he was 31 1/2 inches tall! He is in the top % for his height and about the middle % for his weight. When people ask me how old he is they are shocked to hear he is only 10 months old. He is looking like a toddler already. I was buying him some Christmas PJs at Target and I was looking at the size chart and because of how tall he is he is in the 18-24 month PJ's....CRAZY! He has been in 12 month pants since he was 9 months old, they are still to short for him and the waist is big. I'd buy him 18 months but I know they wouldn't stay up, so he will just have to do with high-water pants. I just hope he keeps his height, not sure where he got it (maybe the Brendle side) because I am short and Aaron isn't really that tall...

I haven't been keeping up on all of his milestones lately but he did finally get a tooth! And the other day he drank out of a straw, it was really funny, he didn't know what to do with all the water he sucked up so most of it ended up all over his shirt. He isn't walking on his own yet...we really thought he would be, he takes a few steps now and than but doesn't show any interest getting around except on his hands and knees.

His 10 month collage
Working with Grandpa Dan
Aaron and Austin always fall asleep when they watch a movie
Austin and his daddy watching Horton Hears a Who - over and over!

Austin got his hand caught in a sticky trap when he was crawling around Great Grandpa's kitchen on Thanksgiving.

Grandpa Dan with Boston and Austin

He is such a cutie

I love it when he takes naps, they are so short though.

Cade playing with Austin

No comments: