Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I am Thankful!

It’s Thanksgiving time! I just wanted to post a little blog to reflect how blessing I am feeling. I have a hard time expressing my emotions a lot (I pretty much keep to myself) but I feel so grateful and lucky that I have such a wonderful life. I could list everything I am thankful for (Like Jenn – you’re amazing) but I don’t know how I’d stop. So for the sake of making a long blog short I will keep my list in my heart. I just wanted to take a moment to express how thankful I am for my family. Heavenly Father has blessed me more than I possible deserve with the family I have. My husband is wonderful – I don’t always show it but he’s my best friend. And I have been giving the greatest blessing of all by having my baby boy Austin in my life. My little trio is my life. I have never been happier!
I also wanted to say how thankful I am for in-laws – they have been so amazing ever since Austin was born (and before). I honestly don’t know what I’d do without them. They have helped me out more than they know. I am in debt to Aaron’s parents (that’s more true than anyone will know) They have helped out Aaron and I from day one of our marriage. They have always been there. We really enjoy our Sundays with them. They have been so understanding and willing to take Austin when I have a photo session and Aaron is still at work. And it makes me feel so blessed to see how much they love Austin and want to be involved in his life. (Even Mindee and her family who is far away) And of course my little sister-in-law, Danee…we are starting to get close and I love it – she’s the little sister I never had!

And how could I know be thankful for my one and only real sister, Cyndee. I am greatful for her more than she will ever know. I look up to her. She has taken on so much the past few years (and has been supported so little) and I admire her greatly. I don’t know how she did it. Her and her family are always willing to let me crash at their house when I am in town for photo shots.

I am also thankful for my other siblings and their families – they make the Brendle family fast Sundays fun. I also want to say I am thankful for my parents for raising me and helping me get where I am today. They raised me in the gospel and helped me gain the base of my testimony. They did so much for me while I was growing up.

My Photography – I am so thankful for that. It has been a blessing to me.

Last but not least my father in heaven. He is amazing. He has blessed my life more than I could possibly write. And my savior, I could not be where I am today if it wasn’t for him.

Well so much for not making a long post….

Anyways I am thankful for all of you out there for being a part our little Trios’ life. Your friendships and support mean so much to us. We are all blessed to have you a part of our lives.

May your stuffing be tasty

May your turkey plump

May your potatoes and gravy

Have nary a lump.

May your yams be delicious

And your pies take the prize,

And may your Thanksgiving dinner

Stay off your thighs!

~Author Unknown


Happy Thanksgiving1

Love – The McLaughlan Trio

4 comments:

Jenn & Kiddos said...

Amen!! We have so much to be thankful for! Love ya!

Micah and Jen said...

Hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful! What a great list of thankfulness...and I LOVE your new family photo! HOpe it's going up on your wall! :)

Leah Stallings Fine Art Photography said...

I absolutely love Austin's 9 month photos! His expressions just kill me they are so cute!

Mc's on the GO!!! said...

McLaughlan Trio
Just wanted to express my LOVE for all of you. You are such a delight in our life. Thank You for being Thankful for us. We love you more than you will ever know, and it is our pleasure to help you out with "our" Austin. We would drop anything to have a minute with him. You know you can count on us anytime. Can't wait for Vacation. Love Ya Tons--- Mc's On The Go
By the way these are excellent pics of Austin, but he never has taken a bad picture. What a HAM!