Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Friday, November 21, 2008

My Photogenic Boy

I hear all the time that my little boy is a ham. This is true he does love to give his cheesy little smile all the time. And he is so easy to photograph (He's been raised in front of a camera, what do you expect). People only see one side of my perfect photogenic son. I thought it was about time I showed the other side! :)

Now you have seen both sides of Austin.
Ok so that's not the whole truth - He really does like to have his picture taken but for his 9 month portraits we started him off on the rocking horse and I think that scared him a little. Than his dad kept bugging him by putting straw in his mouth (it was funny though, he kept giving funny faces). And that's the facts. Oh and we had to throw Gizmo in there for fun!
I hope you enjoy my ham as much as I do!

4 comments:

The Hunters said...

I love these pics! I love the one third from the bottom, what a cute face he is making! what a stud!!!

The WIlloughby Family said...

Those are so funny! The one crying and the one with his eye brow up are my favs!!! You do such a great job!

Micah and Jen said...

Hilarious! It was looking at a photo shoot of Gabe! :)

Unknown said...

The third from the bottom is so funny. Keylie told me that is her favorite face!