Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Goodbye Elder McLaughlan

Last week we had the chance to go to Salt Lake Airport to see Jordan off to Portugal. And we were all shocked when we saw him. While at the MTC Jordan lost 42 lbs!! He looked like a little boy in his dads suit. Man if that's what happens when you go to the MTC, "I hope they call me on a mission!" :) He looked so good, it reminded me of when Aaron came home from his mission. It was so nice to see Jordan, I can't believe he's been out for 2 months already! Before you know it we will be back at that airport picking him up! Anyways here are some pics:

The McLaughlan Family


Jordan & Jan

Jordan, Austin, & Aaron

Jordan & Raymond - two good lookin guys! :)

HA HA HA - I had to throw this in there, makes me laugh!
We'd be in trouble if it was up to him! :) just jokin' Dan!


When Jan heard how long the flight was for the missionaries,
her motherly instincts kicked in and she made sack lunches
for all of the missionaries on the flight.

Jordan showing us how many loops he has changed in his belt.

I don't think Jan was to happy to see how big his suit looked on him.

Jordan wrote us in the MTC and told us he had gained weight -
He wanted to surprise everyone, and we were shocked!!!

Here is KarLee with Austin when we were waiting for Jordan.
We Love you Jordan, Good Luck!
Portugal is lucky, they are getting a great missionary!

1 comment:

The Brendles said...

wow! can't believe he lost that much weight! he looks so different :) think how much he will lose in Portugal!!