Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Where did We go?

As you have all noticed I haven't been posting at all the past few weeks...life has been busy and we have all been sick, but that hasn't slowed us down at all. If you've been missing the McLaughlan Trio here are a few post to fill ya in. And as you can tell by the time I pulled an all nighter editing photos tonight so I can get caught up on my work...so I decided to take a break and blog. Here is what has been going on........

1 comment:

Micah and Jen said...

WOw girl you have been busy! Missed you on here but glad to see what you've been up too!!!