Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Monday, November 24, 2008

Howdy Partner

I know I have posted the funny pictures from Austin's 9 month portrait session but I wanted to throw in a few good ones and his collage (I know it's the header but I'll be changing the header in a couple of weeks so I want it on here in a post).

If you want to see some more I have a few more posted on my photography blog:
http://mysticmemories.blogspot.com/

So here are some more portraits:

1 comment:

Micah and Jen said...

I think these are my favorite ones you have done of him so far! SOOO adorable!