Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Christmas Already?

That's right I went from Halloween straight to Christmas!!!!! I figure if I am going to be gone for most of December I wanted to put my decorations out early so I can actually enjoy them this year....we didn't even get them out last year. So you can call me crazy but don't call me a scrooge!!!
Austin watching daddy put up our tree.

Mommy's little elf - don't ask about the outfit - it's a McLaughlan joke! :)

I know, I know - Austin needs a sock.

2 comments:

The Hunters said...

Your lucky that you got your Christmas stuff up. We can't put anything up cause Cooper destroys it! He ruined our tree last year :( So we just have a corner of presents

Unknown said...

I love the elf outfit it is hilarious, I don't think Austin will kill you for the passport photo, but maybe just maybe it might be over the elf costume you put him in at 9 months. JK I love it.