Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Friday, August 22, 2008

Update - What we've been doing

Hey everyone,

I know my last post was a big downer; sorry I was such a whiner - and thank you for all of the encouraging comments. It's always nice to know people care and they have faith in you.

An update, if you didn't already read my Photography blog, I should have my camera back - or maybe even a new one within the next few weeks. I can't wait!
And no I am not giving up my photography, I was very stressed and I just needed to vent....but I am not going to push my photography, I like being able to be in control and choose when and where I photograph. So for now I will do what I have been doing for the past years and continue to do a small business out of my house, it works for me and I stay busy. And I get to spend time with my little buddy - Austin. Thanks for all the advice! And for those who are wondering, no I didn't enter anything into the fair...it's just not my thing. I like to enjoy admiring other photographers work without worrying if people like mine. Maybe next year (or not)
I am so excited for the fair though!

So that's that -
And here is what we've been up to lately

My Grandma does a annual family get together at the FMC Park, which was last Saturday and here are a few photos from that:

The guys picking teams for football

The kids played some fun games

Jessie & Austin - he was the hit of the party

My dad and Austin - I think my dad is starting to get attached to him :)


And this past week I got the chance to go visit my sister Cyndee at Hill Air force Base. Where we watched Blake my nephew play some soccer - he is so fun to watch. When ever he goes for the ball and kicks it his whole face lights up and he gets into it. Here are a few photos....


My sister, mom, and I spend the next day at Park City shopping, which is always fun!

And that's what the McLaughlan Trio has been up to!

4 comments:

The Hunters said...

I'm so happy that you are doing better. Thanks for putting a dorky pic of me up! We need to get together and have lunch or something. Cyndee's boys are so cute!!!

Micah and Jen said...

I'm glad that you are feeling so much better....it's a good thing you aren't stopping photography....because you are so great at it! :) I LOVE your work!!! Anyhow, getting your camera back will be wonderful....I miss seeing all you do! And it sounds like you guys have been super busy! Always fun! And no fair pics? Me neither. I did it last year (in the amatuer catagory--since that is exactly what I am! No schooling and I make very very little money doing it. I did pretty good and totally wanted to do it again this year....but I didn't get the chance to get it all ready and since it's due today....nope, not going to happen! Anyhow, again, SOOOO happy things are going better for you!:)

Micah and Jen said...

WHAT are you guys doing to your yard??? I saw all the stuff today and got all excited for you! I bet whatever it is, it will super awesome and I can't wait to see!!! :)

Shelley Patterson said...

I'm glad that you are doing better. I understand- sometimes you just have to vent.