Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Breaking Bedtime for Breaking Dawn

Well as you can tell from my last two post and the date that I have been up late blogging...and here is why:

My wonderful sister-in-law Danee Dee is a huge fan of Stephenie Meyer and has been reading the Twilight Series. I guess it's all the rave right now - like the Harry Potter books...anyways the fourth book was scheduled to come out at midnight tonight and she decides at 11:30 she wants to go stand in line to get one. Me being the cool sister-in-law that I am decided to take her to Wal-Mart to wait in line. (which after waiting with my brouther-in-law Jordan for the Harry Potter book a couple years ago, I swore I would never do it again - I don't even read!!! That's why I say I am a cool sister-in-law :) As Danee and I are waiting in line she decides that since she is going to buy all of the books she is going to get me hooked on reading thing - she spent the whole time talking about how wonderful they are! SO I agreed to atleast try them if she bought all of them....it will be a miricle if I have time to read them with Austin (I spend my free time blogging I told her and I am not giving that up - it has become a sick habbit!). So there we are at 5 till 12:00 waiting and she said she is going to stay up all night and read so I said great I'll stay up and blog while you read - as long as I get my Diet Coke. Deal she said.....well this is how the night went - here is a storyboard of photos....

Waiting in line at Wal-Mart

Buying the series


An hour later

Yeah thanks so much Danee!! And here I am at 2:30 a.m. blogging and finishing my Diet Coke. Let's see if I read the books now! :)

Just kidding - I love you Danee Dee, even though I can't sleep and you are snoring next to me! Well since I can't sleep maybe I'll pick of the first book and start....wish me luck it's been years since I've read a book and actually finished!

3 comments:

Micah and Jen said...

WOw! you are awesome! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Harry potter and didn't even do the midnight book....I just bought it the next day! :) Blogging is my sick habit too....it's very very addictive!!! But, I do love to read and I am finally on the third twilight book.....so I have a while till I even need the fourth one! :) Thanks for all the websites.....that is another sick habit of mine.....stalking photo sites! :) I can't wait to look at the ones you sent me!!!

Jenn & Kiddos said...

How funny! I do not understand all the hoopla. I tried to read the first one and could not get through it. I thought it was kinda boring- I know I will be struck down by a vampire for saying that! My friends all love it! Let me know what you think!!

Jenny said...

Hey Misty this made me laugh. My friends have mostly read them too but I really don't read either and they are like 500 page books there is no way but because they all raved about it I have been waiting on a list from the library to get Twilight on cd so I could put it on my ipod. Well the other day I got it so if you would like to LISTEN to it on your ipod give me a holler I will hook you up.