Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Blast From the Past


Yesterday was a wonderful day - so relaxing, and my white legs even saw a little sun!

My good friend from Utah came home to visit (I love it when you come home Jenna). We met Rosa and Jessie at Ross Park and spent the day swimming with the kids. Austin had a blast - he LOVES the water!



Austin playing in the water




Jenna, Rosa, & Me



Paityn, Alivia, & Kamryn - such cute girls



"The Babes" - Austin, Raegyn, & Austin (finally asleep)




Then here's Paityn - She single handedly shut down the kiddy pool! She is such a DOLL!!


So you can see why I love it when Jenna comes to town - besides her cute kiddies - she always wants to do something! And it's always fun! I can't wait until she moves closer, but I'll miss the chats on the phone when she does~! And of course it was wonderful to see Rosa again! I can't wait until our Austin's are old enough to play like the girls did!






Not only did I get to see one blast from the past - on Monday my 'ol high school buddy Shani was in town - I never get to see her since she lives in Illinois, soon to be Indiana (which isn't any better). We (Aaron, me, Brady, Shani, and Tony) stayed up until mid-night playing "nurtz" ( have no clue how to spell) - I am terrible at that game!! But we had fun laughing our heads off like old times!

I was so happy she called - it's been forever since we hung out - and she's still a hoot!

Sorry no pics! I know what a shocker!!

You know it's kind of nice to live in a small town - everyone has to come home sometime!!




Since I am reminesing about old times I pulled up my senior picture CD (thanks to my wonderful mom who photographed even second - that was when she got her first digital camera - that's where I get my obsessive compulsive disorder of picture taking!)

I laughed a lot - and got a little depressed because I was like 20 lbs lighter! But here are a few pics to share with you - Many of you will remember these pics!

GOOD TIMES!




Seminary Graduation - Jess, Me, Brady, Danielle, Jenna, Mary


(We were in our softball uniforms because of State)



Me & Shani




Seniors - Aleesa, Hillary, Heather, Jenna, Jess, Me, Brady, & Heather


Runner-up at Sate


Tess & Me at Graduation

Shani, Me, & Brooke

Wow I can't believe we've been graduated 6 years!!! Soon it will be our 10 year reunion! Crap we are getting old guys!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are so fun!!! Reminising is so nice. I loved seeing the high school pictures!!!Made me sad that I moved away though!!

Chelsi said...

I thought about taking Tydon to Ross Park yesterday. Now I wish I would have so I could have seen you! Your little guy is getting so big. We really should get together sometime. Tell Jess I said "HI"

The Brendles said...

Wow, haven't seen those pics for a while, I feel ya, being depressed a little due to the weight gain!! Oh well having kids is more fun than being skinny right? Looks like you guys had lots of fun!

Jesse and Brooke Ward said...

Wow it is crazy that we have been graduated for 6 years!! Love the pics! A nice trip down memory lane!

Jesse and Brooke Ward said...
This comment has been removed by the author.