Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Austin and his girlfriend Katreena

So Austin has a little girlfriend already named Katreena who was born a month and a half after him. She is such a doll and when we get them together it is SOOOOOooo CUTE! Tonight we got them together to go swimming - only lasted a a few seconds because they were both cold. We took them inside to play with each other and it was so funny. Austin kept stealing Katreena's toy and then they laid down and Austin kept trying to hold her hand, so cute. And of course mom couldn't help but take some snapshots.

Katreena & Austin

Mom caught him holding a girls hand and he didn't know what to do, it's like a deer in the headlights look.

Here Austin is trying to steal her toy away.

No comments: