Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I will serve the Lord



This past weekend Aaron and I got the opportunity to go with Jordan, Aaron's little brother, through the temple. Jordan is getting ready to go on a mission. I was so excited he was going through the SL Temple, it is one of my favs. It is so beautiful and the spirit was so strong. It was the first time I have been to a temple since Austin was born, it was a much needed visit!


We are very proud of Jordan! He leaves September 3rd for the MTC and than it's off to Portugal to serve the Lord.


Congrats Jordan, we love you and are very proud of you!




Jordan & Aaron



Mindee, Jan, Dan, Jordan, Aaron, & Me


Since we were going to SL to go to the temple we decided to make a weekend trip out of it and spend the time with Aaron's family which is always fun! We went and saw the new batman movie - SO GOOD!!!! And we also went to Raging Waters - a water park.


KarLee & Keagan at Raging Waters


Austin asleep on Ray, it was so cute


I had to throw in these pictures because Grandma Jan had just gotten back from California and she brought Austin home...



His first build-a-bear, dressed up in Harley Davidson clothes - so cute!



His very first pair of Mickey ears - he loved them!

Thanks Grandma Jan - your the best!

3 comments:

Jenn & Kiddos said...

Such an exciting time for the McLaughlans!! Jordan will be a great missionary. I can't believe that Austin is sitting up already! What a big boy!! The bear Jan gave him is so cute!!!

Micah and Jen said...

What a fun weekend!!! Love the SL temple too....one of my favs! And how cute is your little guy in his mickey ears???

thejuniorzagers said...

Hey Mistaaayyyy!

I really want some of the pics you took of my kiddies for fathers day (or fourth of july, whatever!) so I can hang them in my NEW HOME! Can you email me them? zagerfamily@ubtanet.com

Peace....