Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Saturday, July 12, 2008

~*Guitar Hero*~

I know we are a little behind in the CRAZY of Guitar Hero. Aaron's mom bought Aaron a Wii for Christmas and we finally brought it home (well it's at our friends house right now) and she bought us the Guitar Hero game for Easter.....well ever since Austin was born either one of us has even played the Wii, let alone even open the new game. So yesterday I was telling Aaron that I totally LOVE Aerosmith and I think it would be fun to learn to play Guitar Heros and get the Aerosmith one...so Aaron went out and bought the Aerosmith game and we sent Austin off to Grandma and Grandpa's and we went to our friends (Jessica and Zach) house. We brought the two guitars and rocked out.....well Jessica and Zach did, Aaron and I suck! But we had a lot of fun. And I have a SWEET Aerosmith guitar. Aaron was getting mad because he wasn't good at it right away. I was terrible and still loved it.

I am a proud GUITAR HERO lover!


Jessica and Zach

Aaron getting frustrated!

I think I'll add some Aerosmith songs to my music....

5 comments:

Mrs. B said...

For What its worth, Zach and Jess get lots of practice with guitar hero at our house. Someday you will be able to rock out to your Aerosmith!

Chelsi said...

Hey you! Sorry I didn't comment back forever ago. It is so good to see how things are going for you. How is Jess? Nice choice in tunes by the way :) Keep in touch.

Unknown said...

I have been meaning to leave a comment on your blog, but every time I am rushed off the computer. We really need to get together it's not like we live very far from each other I will get in touch with you.

Unknown said...

p.s. Austin is soooo cute!!!!! I can't believe how big he is getting.

Jenny said...

This is very addictive Mason & Jason played every night for at least 2 months after christmas or when the guitars broke. Hope you have a good warranty we have been thru 3 so far man I just don't miss that rock all the long hours of the night on the surround sound. Maybe I will buy another guitar for fall time. I will practice for sunday dinners and beat you misty. No waite bowling is really my game. Watch out.