Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Austin Discovers....

So my little man is growing up so fast on me it makes me sad, but I love being able to help him discover new things. So I decided to post a bunch of things Austin has discovered since he has been 4 months, including some cute pics and videos....
Enjoy!

Austin Discovers Grandpa's Harley







Austin Discovers new toys

Austin Discovers sitting on his own

Austin discovers the sprinkler


2 comments:

Micah and Jen said...

It's so fun to watch them discover everything in this world! And so great you document it all! :) My fav is the mirror picture....awesome! :)

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are too cute!!!