Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

4th of July at Bear Lake

For the 4th of July the McLaughlan's decided to go camping at Bear Lake for the weekend. We had a blast. We played on the beach everyday, set off our own fireworks on the beach, ate some good food - thanks to Mindee, and played with the jetski's. And I know what you are all thinking - do they ever stay home on the weekends, and no we don't - but we have tons of fun together! Even though I am way behind on my photos, I am glad we went! Here are some photos...


KarLee & Keagan on the beach



Austin asleep on the beach

Austin playing in the sand


I love this pic

The guys working on the jetski

On the beach


our trio on the 4th of July

Jordan, Austin, & Aaron

Grandpa Dan with his Grandsons


KarLee & Keagan playing with the tube


Ray with his new haircut


KarLee, Austin, Aaron, & Keagan


4 comments:

Micah and Jen said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! How fun to spend the 4th on the lake!!

Jenny said...

Hey I am so jealous that we wern't able to go down with you guys. It looks like it was a blast. I love Bear Lake. Austin is just so cute & full of smiles. I can't believe Raymonds hair. Who did that???? Was it Jordan? These pics will be soooo fun to scrap.... Mmisty when are you going to come scrap??? 3 more weekends of baseball tournaments for us and maybe we can have sunday dinners again. I can't waite until you are baseballing it with Austin.

Jenny said...

Oh I forgot to tell you the new pics of Austin are sooo adorable. He looks awsome in his little golfer outfit. Oh and I love the little stick people. Where do I get those for my blog? And your songs you have 4 of them are my ultimate favorites. I can't belive the more I find out about you we are alike. lol Us girls are missing Austin and need to come see him it has been to long.

Jessica said...

Hey Misty! It looks like you guys had a blast in Bear Lake! Austin is still adorable!