Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Sunday, July 20, 2008

For My Aunts

So Austin and I were having a talk and he was telling me that he really misses his Aunts (the ones he doesn't get to see much- Mindee, Danee, Chelsee, and Cyndee). So he decided that he wanted to do his own post for them to let them know what he has been up to lately.....

I have grown so much you would not believe it. Mom was in shock when she found out that I now weight 17 lbs! What can I say Im a healthy boy, and I love to eat!



My hair has also grown a lot - yeah I am spikin it now, I know it's pretty cool!




I am also big enough now that Mom and Dad took me to the baseball game

I've discovered my tounge, It's so much fun - it's really cute when I smile and stick it out, but mom hasn't caught that on camera yet!

Mom also lets Gizmo by me once and a while. Boy do I LOVE Gizmo, he's funny - I like to laugh at him. It was fun when dad put him in the washtub when mom was trying to do my 5 month portraits.

I also have a girlfriend - yeah, Im a stud. I think she likes me, she sits and smiles at me. Mom calls us binky buddies. She's cute!

I love stuffed animals, mostly because I like to bite them and hug them. Dad just won these two bears out of those claw machines - he's really good at it!

And of course I am trying so hard to crawl. I am getting so close, I get frustrated because I can get proped up on my hands and knees but I can't figure out how to move. But when ever I stay proped on my hands and knees mom gets really excited and claps and than I smile really big because she is silly!

And my jumper is still my fav! I could stay in that thing for hours, it's so fun - and a great work out. Mom says when I get really excited I can get some air. Sometimes I just ware myself out and I fall asleep.

So that's what I've been up to lately. I really miss you guys and I can't wait to see you again! Maybe by than I will be crawling - I really hope so!

I love you Mindee, Chelsee, Danee, & Cyndee

Come see me soon!

And for my other Aunts I get to see often - I love you too!

5 comments:

DaneeDee said...

im crying....i miss him so much!! i cant wait for 2nite...ahh...he mite hate me im gunna smother him with kisses when i see him....lol

Anonymous said...

Your little Austin is getting so big. It is kind of funny our Austin also weighs 17 lbs (last time we weighed him about 2 weeks ago) The only problem is he is only 3 months. He is a chunk. I love the pictures of your little boy it gets me excited.

Micah and Jen said...

What a cute post....and I am sooo in love with those cat/bath pictures! Adorable! :)

Skye said...

I just love looking at your blog! You always have new pictures of Austin and he is so adorable. He is getting so big...I love it!

The Hunters said...

Oh ya, that's my favorite lil second cousin! I can't wait to play with him again! I can't believe how big he is getting!