Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Memories....

Here are the directions:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

Come on and play, it should be fun!

3 comments:

Jenn & Kiddos said...

When we came to Aaron's mission homecoming all he could talk about was you. Misty this, Misty that, pictures of the two of you, he showed us a wood carving of your name that he had made or bought ...I couldn't believe how crazy he was about you. I thought it was so sweet!

The Hunters said...

My memory of you is when we played softball. and after the games we would always blast the radio with the windows rolled down, drinkin' our icees! I think of that every summer! GOOD TIMES, GOOD TIMES!!!

Shelley Patterson said...

I mostly think of basketball camp at Ricks. How old were we, 15? Anyways, I remember sharing a dorm with you and a ton of other girls and we had so much fun listening to music, and goofing off. I still have a bunch of pictures of all of us. We had a blast!