Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Saturday, July 12, 2008

My pups...not pups anymore

Ok so many of you with think I am a dork but a couple of days ago my two black labs turned two years old and I was going through some old pics of when we first moved into our house and got them and so I decided to post some pics, they were so sweet! Now they are much bigger and so playful...they are finally calming down and aren't so hyper all the time. But anyways here are some pics of Missy and Kelso when they were a few months old.







It will be so much fun when Austin is big enough to play with them....or ride them! :)

1 comment:

Jenny said...

These are so cute of the puppys they don't even look the same I wish all puppys stayed puppys because they are cuter smaller. Your photos are so good of them.