Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Baby Kyler is here

My sister-in-law Danielle finally had her baby on the 30th, and today I got to meet him. He is so small and sweet. He has a wonderful head of dark hair and beautiful skin! He's so precious. We have decided that this baby looks more like Danielle where Bowen (there first) looked just like Tim (my brother).
Tim was determined to name his son Kal-El (for those of you who don't know your superheroes, it is Superman's Kryptonian name) and Danielle was determined not to so Tim said if he got Kal-El as the middle name Danielle could do whatever she wanted for the first name. So Danielle wanted to name him after her dad Kyle. And that is where they got the name Kyler Kalel Brendle. I love it!

Kyler Kalel Brendle

Austin, Me, & Kyler


So sweet and small!

It was so fun to hold a newborn again. I know Austin is still a baby but he has grown so fast and is about to crawl and he doesn't seem like a baby to me anymore (I know sounds crazy he is barely going to be 6 months). So I was lovin on Kyler. I miss the newborn cuddles. Austin was such a cuddler, and now he isn't anymore. I miss it, guess I'll just have to love on my new nephew until Aaron's ready for little baby Mc #2 :) don't worry it won't be for a while!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Oh my gosh seeing austin nest to Kyle he really isn't a little baby any more. This is so sad but I love this new stage of "baby" Austin is in. Can't waite to see him again. Taylor & Randee miss him too!!!! You need to come scrap or sew ya know!!!!!!!!