Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A Day at Lava

We have been so busy lately and I haven't blogged about any of it! So this will be the first out of a few post (I will be posting them with the date they happend.) I don't know if I will be able to blog about Aaron and Austin's past weekends since I wasn't there and I don't have any pics yet but they have been having tons of fun together (jet skiing, swimming, camping, and golfing)

It has been tons of fun having Aaron's sisters Chelsee and Mindee (plus her three kiddos) home for the past week. We took the day and went to Lava for some swimming fun (I was so excited because Aaron got off early and was able to come with us. We spent the day at the pool and went to the hot springs for the evening. Here are a couple of photos:

Sweet little baby Jakson being pulled by his Uncle Aaron

Austin playing with Grandma Jan in the pool
They are so much a like it scares me!
Mindee going down the slide-
Lava got some sweet new slides
I was not going to attempt them
But I can't wait to try them next summer
Grandpa and Austin taking a nap
(Austin was eating M&M's when he fell asleep
that's why his face is so dirty)
Pregnancy Update:
I really hate this picture -
I feel like such a whale now!
I am 32 1/2 weeks in this picture...I really think I should stop taking them because it makes me feel like such a cow...but what do you expect right! I will share more in the next post.

No comments: