Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Thursday, July 16, 2009

One Last Hurrah!

Aaron and I decided we needed a little getaway before the baby gets here - from what everyone says once you have two kids you never get out...my question is who gets out with one kid?
Since money is a little tight we decided to keep it simple and cheap so we took at little trip to Twin Falls while Aaron's family watched Austin (they are so wonderful with him - thanks again guys). We picked a perfect weekend too because the week before Aaron and I were asked to speak in Sacrament on the 12th...we barely missed that one! Heck it's not like we are ever around on weekends anymore - everyone thinks we are new whenever we do make it to church. I know it's horrible. And I won't be around for the next 3 Sundays either...we are so inactive now.

We left Saturday afternoon to Twin and stopped at the Shoshone Falls first - it looks much better than last time we went 2 years ago, a lot more water. We were only there for a few minutes because this beached whale gets really hot, really easy.

That night we went to dinner and a movie - this was a treat for us since it's impossible to take Austin to movies now. It was nice!!! We stayed the night in Twin and came back the next day. A pretty quick trip but a much needed one for us.
Oh and of course as of Sunday I am now 30 weeks...so exciting but I am starting to feel the weight and big belly, it's getting harder to bend over.

2 comments:

Shelley Patterson said...

WHAT BIG BELLY? You look soooo great Misty! Honestly, it's hard to believe you are 30 weeks. Did you look this great when you were pregnant with Austin?

Leah Stallings Fine Art Photography said...

Seriously...what belly! You look too darn good to be 30 weeks in this picture!!! Take a look at my blog and see my huge belly at only 26 weeks! I already look like I stuck a basketball up my shirt and I have like what 13 weeks left!!! You new baby niece is so stinking cute!