Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Thursday, July 16, 2009

One Busy Boy...

Our little Austin is nothin less than a busy body!! He is all over the place, never slows down, and doesn't take naps (well for mom he doesn't)

But it's so neat to see him grow up and discover things. He does some of the cutest things and even though I should get mad at a lot of them I can't help but laugh. I have been taking pictures like crazy lately with all the fun things he is doing. He is so stinkin cute!!! I love this kid so much - I am a little afraid that with all the love I have for Austin there won't be much room left for the baby...

Here are some of the funny things Austin has been up to.

Aaron has a golf ball caddie thingy and the ball stays in it unless you push a button - this made Austin mad that he couldn't get the ball out of it, so I got it out for him and two seconds later he wanted to put it back in. He was really concentrating, love the lips.


He has discovered that he can climb on chairs and reach anything - even though he can pretty much reach every counter and table with his height.

The kid LOVES balloons. I did a photo session with some balloons and he had a ball with them I even brought one back for him and the next morning he wouldn't eat his breakfast until I gave him the balloon - he was really happy after that.

My kid has a shoe fetish. He loves to put on shoes and walk around in them - even if they don't match...must get that from his dad! :)


Austin now has a new nickname..."Bam-Bam" I swear the kid is always hitting things. And he loves his bat.

He has always loved phones. I gave him my old cell phone a long time ago and lost it. We just found it and he has been in heaven. But the funny part is that he will pick up the phone and say hello and act like he is having a conversation, sometimes he even laughs - it's too cute!

Had to throw this pic in. When he wakes up he has awesome bed head!

Today I have been tryin to catch up on my photography editing and I let him play in the front room and all of the sudden I could hear him laughing so I peeked around the corner and I found this...he was pushing the chair around the room with Gizmo in it. It was so cute, it really tickled Austin. But Gizmo wasn't to happy.

He has discovered the broom...and was trying to help mom clean the kitchen floor.

2 comments:

Skye said...

Austin is so so cute! It's such a fun age to watch them grow, but it is also exhausting...they never slow down :). You gotta love little boys!!!

Shelley Patterson said...

What a busy kid! Little boys can be so much fun. It'll be interesting to see how are little girls are!