Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Monday, July 27, 2009

Fun with KarLee & Keagan

Austin totally adores his cousins KarLee and Keagan. And he has loved tagging around with them the past few weeks they have been in town.

Wednesday I stold KarLee and Keagan from Grandma Jan. We watched Coraline (they have seen it like 6 times but wanted to watch it again) than we went outside to play with some sidewalk chalk...I knew KarLee would love it but I was surprised how much Austin enjoyed it too. After an hour or so of artistic work we decided to go take advantage of Grandma & Grandpa McLaughlan's pool. (I was really excited for this since the only time I don't feel like a million pounds is when I am in water.)


Aaron drew outlines of all the kids:
Keagan, KarLee, and Austin

Austin looks just like dad when he is hard at work!


KarLee doing an outline of Aaron

This was my wonderful outline they freehanded since I didn't feel like laying down...the picture pretty much looks like how I feel!

Austin really enjoys the slide with his daddy

KarLee, Austin, and Aaron
Austin is really good about holding onto the side


He sure does love his time with his daddy


Aaron is trying to teach Austin to float...
Austin's reaction is about the same as moms.
Austin sure will miss his cousins when they go back home this week. It's been nice to have someone entertain him a little...we sure wish they lived closer. It's really fun to watch him play with Keagan (I can tell Keagan gets sick of him easy) he just loves following him around and doing whatever Keagan does. KarLee is the mother figure of the group she is really cute with him and he loves her. It will be fun to see all of the Grandkids next summer together - the two babies will be old enough to play too.

1 comment:

The Hunters said...

I can't believe how big Austin is! I don't even remember the last time I saw him....I guess that means that we need to get together sonn :)