Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Monday, July 27, 2009

Baby Khloee is here!

My sister Cyndee had her baby girl Khloee on Thursday and I was lucky enough to spend all weekend with them.


Baby Khloee is so sweet and small! She was only 6 lbs. 1 oz. and is as cute as can be. She makes me very excited to get my baby girl here (only 8 weeks left). I was in heaven holding Khloee - I felt bad I was a little baby hog, but who wouldn't be she is to tiny and adorable! Yes I am a very proud Aunt!

5 comments:

Shelley Patterson said...

What a doll! That is very exciting. I am very excited to get my little girl here too. Only 4 1/2 weeks left for me.

The WIlloughby Family said...

Who wouldn't be a proud aunt and a baby hog, she is so cute!!! I am so excited for your little girl to get here, I bet you are ready!!

Jesse and Brooke Ward said...

She is beautiful!! Love all that hair!! Tell Cindi Congrats for me!! You are going to LOVE having a girl! They are so sweet!! Well tell everyone congrats!!

The Hunters said...

Maybe your little girl will come early like Austin did :) I can't believe that she will be here that soon!

Anonymous said...

I dont think I have ever seen such a cute baby. she is so adorable, but guess I am kinda partial to her!