Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Grandpa Earl turns "70"

Aaron's Grandpa Earl turned 70 this past weekend and we went to Utah to go celebrate with him. Jan (Aaron's mom) and her brother Mike put together a birthday lunch and I was able to do some pictures to capture the special event.

I haven't edited these at all but I wanted to do this post while I was downloading (the hundreds) the photos.

Earl with all of his children (Yes he has 8 kids)

Austin and his Great-Grandpa Earl


4 Generations - Jan, Aaron, Austin, Earl


Earl with his Grandchildren and Great-Grandchildren

(Many are missing though)

Ok I hope Mindee and Danee don't kill me for this photo
but I have to share this with them
"it's so hard to get the wind blown look"
There is never a dull moment around this family!!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Oh how fun and how cool the four generations pic. I love the one of Danee and Mindee. LOL Looks cool. I miss you guys!!!! I can't wait until you guys start staying home again.