Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I jumped on the wagon...

Yeap that's right I finally gave into the Facebook thing! I am now an official member of the facebook "cool" crowd! After being nagged and threatened I decided it was time! I guess Myspace is so yesterday anyways!

Yes that's right I have a Myspace, a blog, and now a facebook - I am such a loser! :)

Now all of you who told me to get a facebook better add me - I still don't know what I am really doing. Any help would be appreciated!!

Look me up on Facebook and say hello!

2 comments:

Shelley Patterson said...

Looking you up now... :)Glad you're finally on there.

The Poulsen's said...

It's ok Misty, I have all three too. : ) How are you?