Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Monday, August 3, 2009

Exploring Hogle Zoo

Yesterday we decided to take advantage of our last trip to Utah (for a while - since I have been there for the past 4 weekends and traveling gets more miserable as time gets closer for the baby to be here). So we spend the day at Utah's Hogle Zoo. It was fun to spend the time with the family but I was a little disappointed with the zoo - lets just say it's no San Diego Zoo! A lot of the animals were sleeping in the buildings which there was no access to or the whole exhibit was closed. They had a baby giraffe that was a few days old I wanted to see but they closed down the exhibit. Even though there was a lack of animals Austin had fun with his cousins and he loved looking at the few monkeys we saw and all the different "kiki's" they had. It was so cute. Every time we saw a cat (lion, tiger, bobcat) he would point and say "kiki". He is a little cat lover - and on the other hand he hated the snakes! Thanks Grandma Jan for taking us to the zoo!

Here are some photos:

Keagan, KarLee, & Austin

Boston

Brady, Aaron, & Danee

The Elephants:
Did you know that Elephants are pregnant for 24 months!?!?
Crazy huh, and I am complaining about 9!
This elephant is 20 months a long.

Baby Jakson - doesn't he have gorgeous blue eyes!!


My big boy, he can drink out of the lions mouth now!
He is getting so tall!


Here is Danee in her little "Short Boat"


Our little family
Doesn't my husband look good when he shaves!!

2 comments:

Shelley Patterson said...

Good heck Misty! You still look so good! I'm glad you guys had some fun at the zoo. It's nice to know a bunch of stuff is shut down... we'd talked about maybe going this week. Maybe not.

Chelsi said...

Let me know next time you're in town! We'd love to see you guys for a minute :)