Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Sunday, September 13, 2009

What Time Is It?

It's SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL!!!

Aaron has been so excited for Football to start. He pulled out Austin and his Cowboys jerseys and headed over to his parents house to watch the game (since we have no T.V). I’m not going to lie - I love the time I get to myself for those few short hours, it sure does help in October and November when my photography is so busy. And I think it's cute that they have something they do together.


This is Aaron and Austin before they left to watch the game...


This was them a little while after they came home... So Sweet!

I also have to throw in this picture, there is a reason for this....
Austin has become quite a finicky little boy when it comes to being dressed. Once you get him dressed and put his shoes on he is all happy...but if you have to take off his shoes or pants (like when you change his diaper) he throws a holy fit! No joke, you would think that you were punishing him by the tantrum he throws if you don't put ALL of his clothes back on. This was a kid who about 2 or 3 weeks ago just ran around in nothing but a diaper all day and was happy. It's funny all of the little characteristics they start to pick up and how quickly they can change. When we were trying to get his 18-month portraits done I had a jacket on him and didn't button it up and he threw a fit! He wanted it buttoned up...not just one button - ALL OF THEM! So I just thought I'd share Austin's new quirk. That boy makes me laugh...it's a good thing because some days he just drives me nuts because he never slows down! But I love my little man more than anything!

2 comments:

Tony and Shani said...

I got so excited when I saw that you had a new posting. I thought for sure it would be an I am a mother of 2 babies announcement :) I can't wait to see how cute she is!!!

Chelsi said...

Yay! Lots of updating... love the room!! It turned out great :) Love the 18 month pics and of course you needed belly shots - he did so good! You are so close... can't wait to hear what you decided on for a name. I want to see the projects you've been working on.