Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Nope no baby yet...

I know we have been MIA for the past 3 weeks and I know a lot of you have been wondering if I had the baby... I sure wish I had. I am now 38 weeks and 3 days and I am so ready to have my baby girl here. Believe me we have tried everything to get her to come early. I was really wishing she would be born yesterday 9/9/9 since 9 is my favorite number and who wouldn't want to be born on a fun date like that. But no luck! And for those of you who are still wondering if we picked out a name yet, we finally did...but you will have to wait and see when we post her first appearance.

I haven't blogged because we have been so busy and because our internet hasn't been working. It's amazing how much you miss out on when you aren't connected (how sad is that).

So I thought I'd do a quick update. I will be posting again tomorrow with some more pictures.

I almost have the nursery all ready, just need to finish putting more monkeys around the room and the window treatment. Thought I'd share some pics because I am so proud of it.


I had a hard time figuring out how to seperate the room
but I think the tree worked out and Aaron had the cute
idea of putting a shelf up for stuffed monkeys so
they look like they are sitting in the tree.
Yes I painted the tree by myself.


These are the monkey's I am putting in the room
I just put pink bows on half to look like girl monkeys.


I figured the best way to make it a boy/girl room was to
decorate with brown, pink, and blue.
You can find tons of cute stuff to match these colors
Aaron doesn't believe me but that shelf is not straight!
I still have to put monkeys on the diaper holders and baskets

I found matching bedding on Wal-Mart.com in the clearance.
Her whole bedding was only $60
Austin's bedding was only $25 (his is a toddler set though)


So that is what I have been up to in my little free time. I have also done a bunch of little projects for the baby which I haven't gotten around to posting to my Motherhood site.

And sorry no belly shot...I haven't remembered to take one since my 34 week. If you really wanna know what I look like just picture a beached whale! :) That's how I feel...But really I am trying to get some help on some maternity pics tonight. We will see if it happens.

I will also have some of Austin's 18-month Portraits to post tomorrow.

5 comments:

Shelley Patterson said...

That is so dang adorable! I really do love the room. What a great job!

Skye said...

The room looks so cute! I'm way jealous. I love the pink-brown-blue combo, it's adorable.

ang said...

hey it angelee dalley from the ward, yep i blog stalk you. but i just wanted you to know that i have never seen anything sooo cute. i love what you did with the room. soooo creative. i love love love it.

Jenn & Kiddos said...

Totally Adorable!!! Now you can help me with my girls room! I have the same problem--they want totally different things but share a room! You are quite the decorator!

Micah and Jen said...

SOOOOOOOO CUTE! LOVE IT!!!!!!!